Wednesday, February 11, 2009

[R.I.P Gracie]

I guess this never got posted. I just found it as a draft in my compilation of blogs.

Gracie was a dog, like most of our dogs, who came from Uncle Andy. I can kind of remember getting her, but I don't really remember how old I was, or "the moment" or anything. I know we've had her for a long time. I remember not having her, but for the most part she was always in my life. There is a picture of her and myself that is one of my favorite pictures. She is laying in the yard, and someone, (I'm only assuming my mother), took a picture of us together. Gracie was a beautiful collie who was loyal, protective, and loving. It was hard to watch Gracie get older & know that she would not be around forever. When I got the news last week, (via my mom on facebook because I missed the call from my dad at home), I was so sad. It was kind of a random thing. I knew from the voicemail that good news was not coming my way & I was a little scared. Although I was relieved that it was one of my dogs, & not a human family member, I was still very sad. I was in a way waiting for the day it would happen as she got older and older, but even when you are expecting something, it still comes unexpectedly.

So I think you should all read Bethany's blog. It is located on the right of this page. :) She said she had been thinking about getting one, and so I helped her make one. I'm converting my friends!! ;) Hahaha..Katie said she would like to have one too, so I'll have to work on that with her. ;)

Tonight my roommate when out with her boyfriend and sister to see a movie. I objected not to go because I really didn't feel like spending roughly $10 to sit in the dark with a bunch of strangers & get fat. I DID though go see "Bolt", a $2 movie here at school. :) I went with a few other friends & I really enjoyed it. It wasw a really cute & funny movie. :)

I guess that's it for now.
9 DAYS TIL SPRING BREAK!!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment