Friday, April 24, 2009

[my summer]

I have just finish my first year of college. PTL!!! Although summer hasn't official started yet & we are only about half way through spring, my summer break has DEFINITELY started. :)

It feels SO good to be home with everyone. I love being in my own room, being with my family, & am looking forward to attending my own church. I love eating home cooked meals & watching my favorite shows again. :) I love just being able to relax & not have to dread going back to school after a few days at home. AAhh.. life is good. :)

For right now I am watching Evan during the day while everyone else heads off to work & school. We have fun & I enjoy taking him off Grandma's hands for awhile. Soon though, I will have to start working again. I am actually really looking forward to it. I miss making money & being able to take care of myself instead of really pinching pennies & relying so much on my parents for my financial needs. I will still be working with the young boy I did this past summer which will take care of my mornings for work. Finding another job for the evenings is also a part of the plan, & hopefully I will still be able to fit working at the YMCA in there somwhere.

Aside from working, I am very much looking forward to all of the things I just haven't had time and/or the motivaion for to do. I am looking forward to reading, relaxing, journaling, traveling, taking pictures, enjoying the sunshine, & just having fun!! I am looking forward to really getting into God's word & sticking to a plan. Song writing & brushing up on some piano skills are definitely on my list of things to do. Spring is such a wonderful time to watch everything grow. Summer is just when we get to enjoy it all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment