Sunday, January 25, 2009

[Random, Just Because, I Don't Really Know, Happy Birthday Kyler] :)

It is Sunday afternoon, & I am just following doctor's orders. ;) Haha I have been having some problems with my back lately. It was hurting over Christmas break, but went away soon after Christmas. It just recently came back, & has been hurting for about a week now. The most annoying part is that it's just one little spot on my lower left side. It is so painful to bend over, or even just sit in an "uncorrect" position. The only time it ever feels good is when I'm excercising or layin down. I am not here to compolain, but I don't have much to write about & prayers would be nice. I don't think it's anything serious, but it hurts a lot. :( Today it hasn't really hurt. I was afraid to get out of bed knowing that soon after I got up the pain would come back, but so far so good!! :)

Last night I went to see Mr. Holland's Opus with Bethany here at the theatre in our student center. She had never seen it before, so I was very much encouraging her to come with me to see it. At the end I asked her if she loved it and she was like, "Of course I loved it!!" :) I guess that's a good sign. ;)

Today is Kyler's birthday!! :) :) I know he's not reading this, but I think it's pretty worthy of mention. ;) He is turning 8 today. I can't believe it!! I remember when he was born. He just keeps growing up everyday & getting smarter & smarter every time I see him. I thought about going home so I could see him & wish him a happy birthday, but I have so much to do here, & I wouldn't have seen him for that long anyway. :p I am sending him a card tomorrow because my timing was a litte off. I kept forgetting his birthday was today instead of tomorrow. When I realized it was Travis' birthday yesterday, (Happy belated Travis!!) I went, "Oh yeah, his is the day before..oh crap!!" Oh well, it will be just a little late. :p I am sending him a Hoops & Yoyo sound card. If you don't know who they are, you should definitely go to their website at Hoops&Yoyo.com. Or you can go to Hallmark & find them there. They are so cute!! They are definitely the favorite for my friends & I to send. :)

I guess that's all for now. I should probably get working on a few things. I dwindled my list down quite a bit before the weekend started, so now I don't have a much to do, & only there are only a couple things that need to be done for tomorrow. My roommate says it's snowing again. Ugh. Oh well. It's probably pretty & I'll love it. But it's still after Christmas. I'm such a scrooge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment