Wednesday, December 31, 2008

[Bring it on] :) :)

Today is New Year's Eve!! :) Tonight, I am celebrating with my incredible group of friends at my friend Becca's house & spending the night to avoid late night traveling. ;) I am SOO excited!!

This party is becoming quite the tradition. Last year, we had this party we had a rainbow theme. Each person was a different color & was completely decked out in it. It was SOO fun!! I posted pictures of it last year, & below there is one posted again to refresh your memory. ;) This year, the theme is superheroes!! We are to make up our own superheroes with our own powers; come dressed like them & show off our moves!! ;) I have chosen to be Madame Modesty. :) I have the power to make people modest when they are not wearing the proper amount of clothing. :) When we get together we like to watch movies, & I often call it out when a girl is not looking so modest. I usually say, "You're so pretty, just put some clothes on!!" So I'm pretty excited!! :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment