Tuesday, December 30, 2008

[Let's be cliche]

I started this new blog due to the fact that my other one was driving me crazy, & why not start off this whole "new beginnings" thing for the new year, with a brand new blog.

My other blog will still be available, but I will no longer be posting on it, sooo....have fun with that. :) It might be fun to reminice on old blogs, but all the new "happenings" will be happening here. :)


This year, I am committing myself to be more Godly. This isn't to say that I have been putting on a big facade for the past 10 years, but I am always growing & learning in Him & it is time to do something with that knowledge. I am growing up, & boy does it seem fast!! I am really learning who God is through me, & am working with him to mold me into this "mature adult" I am so quickly becoming. I am going along this journey the best that I can, but I could not do anything without holding His hand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment