Thursday, January 15, 2009

[I should not take naps]

Ugh. Facebook is not working. Why?? I don't know. But it's frustrating.

I took a nap today. I knew it was a bad idea, but I did it anyway just because I could. Naps are never refreshing for me. They just make me more tired than I already was. It kind of throws my whole body off & it's not really sure of what time it really is. My roommate took a nap as well, but she does better with them, and is more awake when she's done.

So this is one crazy winter. It is SOOOO cold outside!! My dorm is one of the further ones away, & it is not fun walking out in the cold & not being able to feel my face. It is interesting to see the changes in the routes that students take during the winter season. As oppposed to Summer when everyone walks around the student center instead of through it, and sit around the fountain to read a good book; the student center becomes packed and to go even further, they also walk through the library once they leave there. I'm not saying I don't do the same thing, because I do, I'm just saying it's interesting. Smart really. I savor every warm moment we can get during the coldest days of the season.

Facebook is working now. Yay!! :) :)

I am so tired. I still need to work out. I have worked out for a week straight, so I can't stop now. I actually look forward to it. It is the one time during the day when I can pop in a movie & relax & not feel guilty about it. I have also found that I like to work out at night closer to bed time as opposed to during the day for a couple reasons. For one, I don't have to take a shower in the middle of the day & get myself together all over again. Secondly, it makes me feel like I have worked off everything for the day and I can go to bed feeling good & fresh after a good workout & shower.

That's it for now. Enjoy the cold weather. We shall rejoice in our sufferings. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment