Monday, January 12, 2009

[just killing time...]

I just got done with lunch a little bit ago, & I don't have class until 12:10. Not enough time to make it worth going back to the dorm, but too early to go to class. So here I sit in the library just trying to pass the time. My class is in a building right next to this one, so I don't even have far to go.

It's just a quiet Monday morning; second week of school. I am still loving all of my classes, and am enjoying the beginning of a new year to go along witht his new semester. It is still snowing, and although it is beautiful, Jesus' confetti party & sugar cookie making should have ended right after Christmas. Not only is Christmas over, but the salt makes the bottom of your jeans look oall gross and they have to be washed twice as much. (Or maybe He's just making up for it??) Maybe He was too busy gleaming over Himself that he forgot the snow?? :p Just kidding. But I am quite the scrooge when it comes to snow after Christmas. Really, I don't to have anything to do with Christmas after Christmas. I am only in the mood December 1st-25th. I know, it's horrible, but it's just how I am. I'm done with the carols, done with the snow, and ready to move on to Summer. :) I do love Spring, but I'm not a big fan of having to go out in he rain.

I guess that's all for now. I should probably be getting ready to head to class now. I have American Education. I love it!! The professor is so passionate, and it's really a great class. I also have my first voice lesson today at 2:00!! Wish me luck!! Have a blessed day!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment