Saturday, January 10, 2009

[this is the song that never ends]

I am currently sitting alone in my dorm room intrigued by a movie I have never seen, Miss Potter. My roommate's sister left her movies here for me to watch while they are away. :) My roommate went to her boyfriend's house because his birthday is today, well, yesterday, and they were having a small cookout get together. I was invited, but I decided to stick around here and enjoy the lonely room. :) I did head over to the movie theater in the student center to see High School Musical 3. I love our cheap $2 movies. :) I think it was probably my favorite of the 3. I know it's just High School Musical, but it was really good. :p The turnout was incredible, and the roar of laughter duringn the extremely cheesey parts made it even more entertaining. :) It was a very reflective movie, all about coming to an end; graduation & going off to college. Ithad me reminiscing over this past year through my journey to wear I am today. All in all, it was very well done in my opinion.

I love this sememster, but it is always sad when the weekend is over. Just one more day, and thenit's back to work. Although I will probably work on some homework, it will be a nice relaxing day before getting back into the full groove of things. I am especially looking forward to my first voice lesson of the semester. My instructor is quite a character and I always enjoy a good lesson with him. :) I don't really know if I will be attending church due to the weather, but I guess that's just more sleep for me. ;) :) I am definitely looking forward to going back though. I have actually only gone once due to the circumstances of traveling because of being involved with things going on there, so I am excited to the next time I am able to go back. The weather also permitted me from Bethany and I heading home yesterday for the first Foresnics meet ever held at Frankfort. That is, if they still had it. It could have very well been cancelled due to the permitting weather. We were planning on helping judge or workingin the tab room, but we decided that even though going home would have been fine, heading back to school would have been the challenge. So although disappointing, it was best just to stay.

I guess that it is everything for now. I should probably go to bed soon. I will probably "hit the hay" after the movie. It's very intriguing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment