Sunday, April 5, 2009

[wonderings]

The end of my freshman year of college is coming to an end very quickly. We do not have anymore full weeks of classes. These week is a four day week, Easter Break, another four day week, then a 3 day week for finals. Crazy. These past two semesters have flown by so fast. And although they've had their rough spots, I have enjoyed every minute of them. I am so excited to be moving on and getting closer and closer to the "real world."

That's so weird to think about. "The real world." What is that anyway?? What is this world I am living in now?? Is this all just a play, a musical?? Is this just a filler until I am out on my own?? I wonder what it will be like. I have often thought about where I might live, where I'll be working; just what I'll be doing in general. Where will I be going to church?? Will there be a "significant other??" All of these questions come to mind, but I can only come up with so many possibilities for answers. Sometimes I think about God's answers; His plans for me. I think it's so bizarre how He already knows what is going to happen while I'm still stiting here trying to figure everything out for myself. This is hard to put into words, but just to think about how God can see the future, (afterall, He did sorta create it), & yet I have no idea what my life is going to be like. Strange, huh??

So now I sit here, pondering the next few weeks. I wonder how I'll do on my metacognitive paper, how hard the Old Testament final will be, and what song the professors will pick for my second jury piece when I perform for them. I wonder how many people will show up for the University Singers concert this Wednesday, and I wonder how many of the seniors will be be more sad or happy that this is their last concert. I wonder about the lives of all the happy couples getting married this spring & summer, and I think about my own life and when I will get married, if that's in God's plan. I just...wonder. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment